Saturday, June 18, 2011
Acer ET.CV3WP.E05 19-Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor (Black), 19" TFT LCD display - 1440 x 900 resolution - 50,000:1 contrast ratio - 5ms response time - VGA - Windows® 7 32-bit and 64-bit compatibility - adjustable display angle - Energy Star® compliant - EPEAT® (Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool) Silver rating - 3-year limited warranty.
Number of Screens : 1
Screen Size : 19"
Screen Mode : WXGA+
Maximum Response Time : 5 ms
Horizontal Viewing Angle : 160°
Vertical Viewing Angle : 160°
Adjustable Display Angle : Yes
Mount Type : Wall-mountable
• Excellent cost/performance ratio – affordable price, value and HP support and service
• Compelling performance monitors that cover all your home computing needs
• Well-priced monitors packed with appeal and reliability
• 20-inch monitor at an attractive price
Design and Environmental Appeal
Designed with the environment in mind, you can see the look ofvalue backed by HP’s award-winning support and service. Theslim, sleek HP S2031 monitor includes VGA and DVI-D connectivity to easily connect to your HP PC, notebook ornetbook, a two lamp panel to help reduce our impact on theenvironment and more:
• Recyclable plastics and packaging
• Two lamp panel to help lower power consumption
• Sleek, slim 20-inch monitor
• VGA and DVI-D (with HDCP) connectivity
• Plug and Play to easily get started
• 170°/160° degree wide viewing angles
• Tilt adjustment for a comfortable view
• Award-winning HP worldwide service and support
a. Appreciable value
X Series LCD monitors deliver enhanced performance at a refreshingly low price.
b. Perfect brightness
Monitors are usually used in normal ambient light with a viewing distance of around 60 cm. The brightness of Acer X Series monitors is engineered for this scenario (250 to 300 nits) to deliver optimum brightness for your most common usage.
c. Convenient digital input (optional)
The X Series offers a DVI input option to maximize the connection quality between LCD monitors and other digital sources, including PC graphics cards.
d. Wide viewing angle
A wide viewing angle maintains color consistency and image clarity for a better viewing experience, allowing you to share content with others without having to crowd in front of the screen.
e. Stylish and functional design
X Series monitors feature a slim, elegant profile, adaptable silver/black color scheme, smart rear-cable management, and a base proven to enhance stability. Control buttons located below the panel enable easy cleaning and intuitive use.
f. Tested reliability
X Series monitors undergo rigorous durability testing and adhere to high safety standards to ensure that each
display is reliable and provides a comfortable viewing experience.